Saturday, May 8, 2010

Small Things Matter!




Amidst the waves of huge ocean
I am moving amongst the sharks
Fear I do have…
But, Faith still alive inside 
From where did this Faith come?
Indeed! Saiji once You told me…
“You have Faith, make it Strong &
Keep your Faith moving”
But who am I to do anything?
As the string is in Thy hands
And we are just the instruments
Dancing at Your will 
We don’t need everything to enjoy life
As You’ve given life to enjoy everything
Neither have I strived to be the best &
I just want myself to be
The way You want to see me

I must say as I’ve believed
Always ask God for what destiny has in its store
And not what you want
Quiet possible you’re asking less
But certainly your destiny has something more 

Today, I pray to Thee...
Don’t give me what I want
But give me what I deserve
As You only know
What is best for me!!!

Loads of Love
Jeetu Hathiramani

2 comments: