Sunday, April 25, 2010

50 things to do before I Die!

1. Get a Doctorate

2. Win a debate

3. Become an Entrepreneur

4. To be interviewed BY world's famous celebrity

5. Invent something

6. Leadership Speech in front of millions (may be on TV if not in person)

7. Change the Education System of India

8. Visit NASA

9. Resolve a problem in minutes which usually took hours by the experts

10. Own highest number of websites

11. Buy a private jet plane

12. Make my own 24*7 Adventure channel

13. Want to see Mumbai as India's capital

14. Meet Mr. Barack Obama

15. Prolonged meditation

16. Represent my country abroad

17. Watch an OPERAH

18. Ride a bike from Delhi to Ladakh

19. Be a Host of a show

20. Write a love story

21. Watch late night show of a horror movie alone in a theatre

22. Become a Wedding Planner

23. Trekking on Mount Everest

24. Be a Film Maker

25. On a dinner date with gorgeous actress

26. Skydive

27. Play soccer in Wembley stadium, London

28. Go on a drive across India

29. Break World's Astonishing Records

30. Win an Oscar!

31. Win Mumbai Marathon

32. Win a Reality Show

33. Go on a treasure hunt may be on an island or in a jungle or in the pyramids of Egypt

34. Around the world in 80 days

35. Camping at Ladakh with my best buddies

36. Underwater photography

37. To be lost on an island with my beloved

38. Partying with family & friends on an island

39. Arrange a conference call with least 25 best friends of mine

40. Spend one night at Call Center

41. Make world's best documentary film

42. Discover some place on earth where nobody has been & take my friends out there

43. Switch off my mobile at least for a week

44. Apologize even for no mistake of mine

45. Organic Cultivation

46. One day should live only for me

47. Meet God in person

48. Let others know the secret which they never knew

49. Be 'Not Reachable' for all (for an entire day) except one person (Won't disclose, please call me for that ;-))

50. Spend my last hours of life ONLY with my Saiji (my Mentor)!

No comments:

Post a Comment